Monday, August 17, 2015

Cambridge (The T)

When I grabbed a few things from the last huge Paper Issues sale in July, I snagged a few of the Kelly Purkey Basic Grey papers. I really liked their city-gritty vibe, and knew that it would pair well with a few of my Boston/Cambridge photos from my recent trip back East.
I really wanted to use the camera "card" from the Lake View paper, and even used Glossy Accents to push the glass effect. I used a few more of the cards to add some pops of color and text, and then created a title using my new Lawn Fawn Finley's ABC dies that I also snagged on sale. The background paper is the Roscoe Village paper, which almost looks like the train tracks running under Boston. It was just too perfect.

Supplies Used: Basic Grey (Kelly Purkey-Second City line), Glossy Accents, Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts (Finley's ABCs) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment