Friday, August 14, 2015

AUTHENTIQUE PAPER: All You Need is LOVE (SS Lilac #3)

When my mojo is gone, and I know that I want to create, I really turn to sketches. I often change them so much that they are only remnants of the original design, but for this fun layout, I stayed true to the original. I really wanted to play with this lovely new Authentique Collection, Infused. I couldn't resist pairing the sweet, confectionery tones with my two sweetest girls.
I loved snipping little bits of the 6x6 Bundle into the cute little banner (with Twinery Twine), and even added a fussy-cut cake cut from the Enhancements page. The journaling and sentiment cards are also from the same sheet.
A few little enamel dots, a couple of Elements stickers, and the layout is complete. Such a sweet memory captured.
If you'd like to see the sketch, I used the Lilac #3 sketch from ScrapbookSteals.com. For this challenge, there were seven options, and I chose Lilac 3A (the first one).
http://scrapbook.steals.com/wp/2015/07/15/simple-stories-box-of-scrap-mid-week-mojo-tulip-3/
Products Used: Authentique Infused Collection (6x6 Bundle, Enhancements, Elements, Etiquette, Deluxe, Gourmet), Twinery Twine (Spring Blossom), assorted enamel dots Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment