Monday, June 22, 2015

Finally Back to Creating... (MWM Tulip #9)

I lost my mojo for awhile. I kept on creating. Kind of. But there have been a couple of things that have gotten in the way of being able to spend time in my studio. I think my family and I have found a new groove, and we are on the path of getting there. So, here is my ScrapbookSteals.com's Mid-Week Mojo Tulip #9 sketch layout.
I used a bunch of stuff that I got earlier last week or so from Paper Issues. Kind of love them when I'm in a "don't want things to be from the same kit" kinda mood. I'll blog later this week (I promise!) about the kit that I created from the PI Store and a couple of things from my stash. It was a total rainbow theme.
http://scrapbook.steals.com/wp/2015/06/17/simple-stories-smarty-pants-mid-week-mojo-tulip-9/
If you want to play along, make sure that you check out the ScrapbookSteals MWM links!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment