Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hooray For Sweaters, Boots & Pumpkins

There are some things that make me smile. My warm boots on a crisp fall day is one of these things. I really loved this Instagram picture of my Uggs and a couple of pumpkins that we carved for Halloween. I really loved how the orange pops against the grey of my house steps. I started with this wonderful stitched heart in the Silhouette Online Store. I stretched out the heart so that it would span the entire 12x12 space, and used a ton of bright and fabulous patterns paired with a simplistic background.
The wonderful title is actually the Happy Harvest Printable from Life Love Paper I also added a few alphas for some extra pop, and pulled in the orange in a wonderful triangle of interest. LOVE! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment